Spectr-O-Matic makes analysis of spectroscopy data simple, intuitive and fast. Measurement datasets (spectra) and collections of datasets are handled as single objects. Features:
- New data type for storing spectra and arrays of spectra
- Transform spectra: arithmetic operations, smooth, normalize, differentiate, transform axes
- Calculate parameters: extract scalar values, fit models, create parameter tables
- Organize data: select by keyword, group by categories, sync external spreadsheet index
- Split-apply-combine workflow
- Work with two-dimensional datasets (e.g. time-resolved spectra)
- Interactive graphical app
see https://plambrev.wixsite.com/spectromatic for details
Petar Lambrev (2021). Spectr-O-Matic (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/32828-spectr-o-matic), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Would love to use this, but it appears to have problems with multiple columns of my data. Can't seem to load useful spectra in order to try the functions. Docs are good, but needs many more examples for more complex cases and uses different format for use etc., than matlab documentation.
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!