The BeagleBoard (www.beagleboard.org) is a low-cost, single-board computer designed for audio, video, and digital signal processing.
With R2012a, Simulink provides built-in support for prototyping, testing, and running models on the BeagleBoard. You can design algorithms in Simulink for audio processing and computer vision applications then see them perform with hardware.
To install support for the BeagleBoard, at the R2012a MATLAB command prompt, type "targetinstaller". Target Installer opens.
• If you did not download the support package, choose Internet. Target Installer automatically downloads and installs the support package.
• If you did download the support package, choose Folder. After you specify a location, Target Installer installs the support package.
Simulink Support Package for BeagleBoard Hardware includes the following driver blocks:
• Video Input and Display
• Audio Input and Output
• UDP Send and Receive
This FileExchange entry is for R2012a support.
For R2012b support, see:
For R2013a and beyond, see:
For more information on built-in Simulink hardware support, see:
* Please use this FileExchange page to post general comments and ratings on the support package
* If you have questions about using this support package, post your question at http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/answers (with tag "beagleboard", and product "simulink")
* If you have an enhancement request or wish to report a possible bug, contact MathWorks Technical Support at
Support for Simulink Support Package for BeagleBoard Hardware will be removed in a future release.
Fixed link to wget.exe.
-updated thumbnail, minor description text, added acknowledged file exchange entries
Updated title and description to emphasize that this entry is for R2012a support
Updated URL for 7zip
Updated license addendum