Several possible actions:
- select one or several folders to search within (use "go :add");
- search a folder containing a given keyword ("go newmark" will search for subfolders containing the keyword "newmark");
- change directory immediately if only one folder is found; display clickable links in Matlab command window otherwise;
- record a macro ("go :macro mymacro" stores a macro called "mymacro" and the current folder);
- use a macro (go :mymacro).
See help for more details.
Luc Masset (2022). GO - Change directory (cd) easily (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/35508-go-change-directory-cd-easily), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!