This is a shortcut that brings all open figures to focus. I find this very useful when I have multiple windows open and the one I want is lost.
1. click on the new shortcut button on the Shortcut tab.
2. Give it a name under the label field, eg 'Figures to Front'
3. Paste the contents of figures2front.m into the callback field.
4. Give it an icon of your choice.
5. Select 'Add to quick access toollbar' and save.
Phil (2022). Bring open figures to the focus shortcut (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/47102-bring-open-figures-to-the-focus-shortcut), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!