De-Speckling SAR (Synthetic Aperture RADAR) Image using Non-Decimated Wavelet Transform, Savitzky-Golay, and Median Filter, where by applying Brute Force Threshold algorithm as specified in paper entitled as Despeckling of SAR Image using Adaptive and Mean Filters, by Syed Musharaf Ali, Muhammad Younus Javed, and Naveed Sarfraz Khattak.
1. preprocess.m : This function preprocess the original image before performing processing on it.
2. AddSpecNoise.m : This function models speckle noise and there by adding speckle noise in an Observed SAR Image.
3. dsf.m : This function implements Directional Smoothing Filter.
4. ddm.m : This function implements Direction Dependent Mask.
5. bft.m : This function bft implements Brute Force Threshold Algorithm
6. Analyze.m : This script is used to run entire program for de-speckling SAR image.
Ashish Meshram (Meet) (2022). De-Speckling SAR (Synthetic Aperture RADAR) Image (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/47601-de-speckling-sar-synthetic-aperture-radar-image), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!