This example assumes that a Simulink model represents a detailed design that satisfies the requirements in the associated Microsoft WORD document. Furthermore, as set of test cases for these textual requirements has been authored in the included Microsoft EXCEL spreadsheet.
This example shows how to use a combination of MATLAB scripting and Simulink Report Generator to automate the following verification tasks:
1. Import the test cases from EXCEL
2. Run simulations in Simulink using the imported data
3. Compare the output of the Simulink simulation to the expected outputs in the test cases
4. Create a report documenting the testing procedure and success of each test cases.
5. Include links in the test report to the Model Coverage report and a Simulink Web View.
Mike Anthony (2022). Simulink Report Generator for Requirements-Based Testing (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/47780-simulink-report-generator-for-requirements-based-testing), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!