Embedded Coder® Support Package for AUTOSAR Standard provides additional AUTOSAR support to Embedded Coder. You can model AUTOSAR elements and generate ARXML and AUTOSAR-compatible C code from a Simulink® model. Verify AUTOSAR generated code using software- and processor-in-the-loop simulations.
This support package is provided for MATLAB releases R2014b through R2018b.
Beginning in R2019a, Embedded Coder® Support Package for AUTOSAR Standard is replaced by the AUTOSAR Blockset product (https://www.mathworks.com/products/autosar.html), which requires MATLAB and Simulink. To develop and simulate AUTOSAR models, you install AUTOSAR Blockset. Embedded Coder is required to generate AUTOSAR C/C++ code and XML component descriptions for AUTOSAR Classic and Adaptive Platforms.
If you have download or installation issues, please contact Technical Support: www.mathworks.com/contact_ts.
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS (Apple silicon) macOS (Intel) Linux
- Code Generation > Embedded Coder >
- Industries > Automotive >
- Industries > Automotive > Green Vehicles >
- Automotive > Powertrain Blockset >
- Industries > Automotive > Chassis Systems >
- Industries > Automotive > Body Electronics >
- Industries > Automotive > Infotainment Development >
- Industries > Automotive > Commercial & Off-Highway Vehicles >
- Code Generation > Embedded Coder > Deployment, Integration, and Supported Hardware > Embedded Coder Supported Hardware >
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!