The for-each tools enable simple, readable, and powerful for loops in MATLAB(R).
For example, you can:
* Loop over the contents of a cell array without using braces for indexing,
* Convert an arbitrarily nested for-loop to a single loop using eachCombination,
* Loop through slices of an N-D array along any dimension(s),
* Loop over large numbers of permutations of a vector,
* Define your own rules for iterating over an array.
(Works from release R2009b)
Jeremy Hughes (2021). For-Each (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/48729-for-each), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!