This MATLAB extension enables the users to use MATLAB with Engduino, including turning on LED lights, getting temperature and accelerometer data from the device.
Procedure for uploading:
1. You need to upload a Sketch called "Protocol.ino" from Arduino IDE. The Engduino extension for Arduino is available in this Github location:
https://github.com/engduino/Engduino_v3.1.0_arduino_extension or on our webstie: www.engduino.org
2. Download this EngduinoMATLAB.mltbx Toolbox installation file onto your computer
3. Double-click the file to install (You need to have MATLAB already installed).
4. Plug in your Engduino, make sure Protocol.ino is uploaded and turn it on.
5. You can test that the lib by typing in the command in MATLAB:-
> e.setLedsOne(1, e.COLOR_RED)
You should see LED 1 turn red. You can also navigate to the examples folder and try out the examples
Remove advanced example
Use Matlab toolbax package rather than github
Download apps, toolboxes, and other File Exchange content using Add-On Explorer in MATLAB.