Stage is a MATLAB based visual stimulus system for vision research. It provides a toolbox for writing visual stimulus routines.
- Support for a wide variety of visual stimuli
- Support for real-time transparency masks and convolution filters
- Stage Server app for remote stimulus presentation
- Seamless integration with Symphony
- Built for modern OpenGL
- Free and open source
- MATLAB R2016a+ (x64)
- OS X 10.8+ or Windows 7+ (x64)
- OpenGL 3.2+
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 (x64) (only needed for Windows)
- Stage window must be focused on macOS before it will display on screen (select Window > Stage)
Download packaged toolbox: https://github.com/Stage-VSS/stage/releases/latest
Stage is based on concepts and ideas developed by Andrew Straw in Vision Egg.
Like Stage? Check out Symphony: http://symphony-das.github.io/
Please note you MUST download the packaged toolbox from GitHub releases (https://github.com/Stage-VSS/stage/releases/latest). The repository contains submodules and compiled dependencies not currently supported by File Exchange.
View the winning live scripts from faculty and students who participated in the recent challenge.Learn more
Download apps, toolboxes, and other File Exchange content using Add-On Explorer in MATLAB.