Stage is a MATLAB based visual stimulus system for vision research. It provides a toolbox for writing visual stimulus routines.
- Support for a wide variety of visual stimuli
- Support for real-time transparency masks and convolution filters
- Stage Server app for remote stimulus presentation
- Seamless integration with Symphony
- Built for modern OpenGL
- Free and open source
- MATLAB R2016a+ (x64)
- OS X 10.8+ or Windows 7+ (x64)
- OpenGL 3.2+
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 (x64) (only needed for Windows)
- Stage window must be focused on macOS before it will display on screen (select Window > Stage)
Download packaged toolbox: https://github.com/Stage-VSS/stage/releases/latest
Stage is based on concepts and ideas developed by Andrew Straw in Vision Egg.
Like Stage? Check out Symphony: http://symphony-das.github.io/
Please note you MUST download the packaged toolbox from GitHub releases (https://github.com/Stage-VSS/stage/releases/latest). The repository contains submodules and compiled dependencies not currently supported by File Exchange.