WINNER II Channel Model for Communications Toolbox
Updated 15 Mar 2023
Installer file for WINNER II Channel Model for Communications System Toolbox
Using WINNER II channel models, you can model and simulate spatially-defined channels for multi-user MIMO wireless systems. You can specify an arbitrary number of base stations (BS) and mobile stations (MS) together with their geometry and location information.
The channel model enables you to simulate both line-of-sight (LOS) and non-LOS propagation conditions. It also allows you to apply multiple indoor and outdoor propagation scenarios. You can perform channel filtering in a streaming fashion with WINNER-generated channel coefficients.
The channel model supports
• RF frequencies up to 6 GHz, and signal bandwidths up to 100 MHz
• Line-of-sight (LOS) and non-LOS propagation
• 12 indoor and outdoor propagation scenarios
• Arbitrarily large antenna arrays (for massive MIMO applications)
• Isotropic, dipole and user-defined antenna element patterns
• A variety of antenna array types (linear, circular, and user-defined)
Opening the .mlpkginstall file from your operating system or from within MATLAB will initiate the installation process for this Add-on and acquire the latest version for the release you have.
This .mlpkginstall file is functional for R2016b and beyond.
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Signal Processing >
- Wireless Communications > Communications Toolbox >
- Wireless Communications > LTE Toolbox >
- Wireless Communications > WLAN Toolbox >
- Wireless Communications > Communications Toolbox > Propagation and Channel Models >
- Wireless Communications > Communications Toolbox > Link-Level Simulation >
- Engineering > Electrical and Computer Engineering > Antennas and Electromagnetic Propagation >
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.