Installer file for 5G Library for LTE System Toolbox
The 5G Library for LTE System Toolbox provides functions and link level reference designs that allow you to explore the behavior and performance of 3GPP new radio technologies. The library allows you to simulate the following:
* Channel models, including tapped delay line (TDL) and clustered delay line (CDL) channel models as specified in 3GPP TR 38.901
* New radio waveforms, including candidate algorithms to improve spectral efficiency by limiting out-of-band emissions: Filtered OFDM (F-OFDM), Windowed OFDM (W-OFDM), Cyclic Prefix OFDM (CP-OFDM)
* LDPC & Polar Channel Coding
* Filtered OFDM (F-OFDM)
* Windowed OFDM (W-OFDM)
* Cyclic Prefix OFDM (CP-OFDM)
* Link-level simulation reference design, enabling you to measure the throughput of a 5G link using the provided waveforms, channel coding and channel models, and allowing for variable subcarrier spacing.
Opening the mlpkginstall file from your operating system or from within MATLAB will initiate the installation process for this Add-On and acquire the latest version for the release you have.
This mlpkginstall file is functional for R2017a and beyond.
If you are asking: "Does this support package work on Linux?", then the answer is yes. You just have to have a current MATLAB license with LTE System Toolbox on it.
Does there has Installer file for linux?
To use the 5G library, you must have the latest version of LTE System Toolbox. If you don't have a license for LTE System Toolbox, you can visit mathworks.com/products/lte-system and click Trial Software to request a trial.
After you install LTE System Toolbox, click Get Add-ons and select the 5G library.
How can i get LTE toolbox?
What happens if I have no license for LTE System Toolbox?
It is the 5G Library from MathWorks.
Download apps, toolboxes, and other File Exchange content using Add-On Explorer in MATLAB.