This repo has extra materials for Fundamentals of Numerical Computation, by Driscoll and Braun (1st edition, 2017), an introductory undergraduate textbook. Includes all functions and code examples from the book, data needed for a few exercises, ideas for labs and projects, and slides for aid with teaching.
* Chapter 1: Numbers, problems, and algorithms
* Chapter 2: Square linear systems
* Chapter 3: Overdetermined linear systems
* Chapter 4: Roots of nonlinear equations
* Chapter 5: Piecewise interpolation
* Chapter 6: Initial-value problems
* Chapter 7: Matrix analysis
* Chapter 8: Krylov methods in linear algebra
* Chapter 9: Global function approximation
* Chapter 10: Boundary-value problems
* Chapter 11: Diffusion equations
* Chapter 12: Advection equations
* Chapter 13: Two-dimensional problems
Slight update to the description.
View the winning live scripts from faculty and students who participated in the recent challenge.Learn more
Download apps, toolboxes, and other File Exchange content using Add-On Explorer in MATLAB.