Note: This version is for MATLAB release R2018b and later. If you are using MATLAB R2018a please use the other version here:
This package includes MATLAB and Simulink files that allow users to communicate with and control the sensors and actuators used in the Arduino Engineering Kit, most of which are connected through the MKR Motor Carrier. This includes:
• DC motor – control up to 4 DC motors simultaneously
• Servo motor – control up to 8 servo motors simultaneously
• Encoder – read up to 2 encoders simultaneously
• Tachometer – read rotational speed from the hall sensor on the motorcycle’s inertia wheel
• BNO055 IMU sensor – read from the accelerometer, magnetometer, and gyroscope
• Ultrasonic sensor – measure the distance to an object
• LiPo Battery – read the battery voltage
Examples are included to demonstrate how to use the MATLAB functions and Simulink blocks included in this package.
Learn more about the Arduino Engineering Kit at www.mathworks.com/arduino-kit
1) After installing this toolbox, type the following command in MATLAB to open the ReadMe
>> edit ArduinoKitHardwareSupportReadMe.txt
2) Be sure to follow the steps in this file, as it provides instructions on downloading the Arduino library for the MKR Motor Carrier. This library is required for some of the functionality to work.
Fixing path related issues
Updating release compatibiltity
More Files in the MATLAB Maker Community
View the winning live scripts from faculty and students who participated in the recent challenge.Learn more
Download apps, toolboxes, and other File Exchange content using Add-On Explorer in MATLAB.