MatRaw is a simple bridge tool for extracting completely intact image data from raw files of DSLRs/DSLMs. You can use it to convert raw files to OS-friendly images or MATLAB-accessible .MAT files, and/or to perform basic processing in ISP pipeline such as raw noise reduction, white balancing, and colorimetric characterization (a.k.a. color correction or color space transformation).
- conversion from camera raw files (.CR2, .NEF, .ARW, .RAF, .ORF, .DNG, etc) to .MAT files or image formats (.PNG, .TIFF, .PPM, etc)
- (optional) darkness level subtraction
- (optional) demosaic
- (optional) color interpolation
- (optional) white balancing
- (optional) color space transformation (a.k.a. color correction)
- (optional) fixed pattern noise (FPN) reduction
- (optional) pixel response non-uniformity (PRNU) compensation (a.k.a. flat field correction)
Please see the repository (https://www.github.com/QiuJueqin/MatRaw) for more details.
Jueqin Qiu (2020). MatRaw (https://www.github.com/QiuJueqin/MatRaw), GitHub. Retrieved .