You can interact with graph data stored in a Neo4j® database using the the Database Toolbox™ Interface for Neo4j Bolt Protocol. The Database Toolbox Interface for Neo4j Bolt Protocol uses the Bolt protocol to make the connection.The MATLAB interface to Neo4j enables you to:
* Create a Neo4j database connection using the Bolt protocoI.
* Import graph data from a Neo4j database into MATLAB.
* Perform graph network analysis by creating a directed graph from the imported graph data.
* Create, update, and delete nodes and relationships in the graph database.
* Update node labels and properties and update relationship properties.
* Export a directed graph from MATLAB into a Neo4j database.
* Execute Cypher® queries on the Neo4j database, if you are familiar with the Cypher query language.
* Close the database connection.
The Database Toolbox Interface for Neo4j Bolt Protocol enables you to use the same functionality and the same workflow to interact with graph data stored in a Neo4j database.
This update works with R2019b and later versions of MATLAB and Database Toolbox.
I have downloaded and installed for 2019a. Seems to work, can add a Node.
It was not directly clear to me that the "download" button would actually download the add-in.
Please not only describe a new feature, but always tell
- what it is (an "Add-On" in this case)
- how to get it (press "Download" button)
- how to install it (execute the downloaded file)