You can interact with graph data stored in a Neo4j® database using the the Database Toolbox™ Interface for Neo4j Bolt Protocol. The Database Toolbox Interface for Neo4j Bolt Protocol uses the Bolt protocol to make the connection.The MATLAB interface to Neo4j enables you to:
* Create a Neo4j database connection using the Bolt protocoI.
* Import graph data from a Neo4j database into MATLAB.
* Perform graph network analysis by creating a directed graph from the imported graph data.
* Create, update, and delete nodes and relationships in the graph database.
* Update node labels and properties and update relationship properties.
* Export a directed graph from MATLAB into a Neo4j database.
* Execute Cypher® queries on the Neo4j database, if you are familiar with the Cypher query language.
* Close the database connection.
The Database Toolbox Interface for Neo4j Bolt Protocol enables you to use the same functionality and the same workflow to interact with graph data stored in a Neo4j database.
This update works with R2019b and later versions of MATLAB and Database Toolbox.
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!