Simulink Subsystem Port Organiser
Updated 6 Apr 2020
Usage: Download the tool and follow the usage instructions
- Add the utils to the path.
- From the Simulink model context-menu, select "Port Organiser" to launch the GUI.
- Alternatively, call the function subsystemPortOrganiser to launch the GUI. Refer the function Syntax below.
- If the context menu didn't have "Port Organiser", then Simulink might have to be refreshed. Type >>sl_refresh_customizations, in the MATLAB command window and then try using the model context menu.
- The list boxes which has the inport and outport names are reorderable ones.
- Arrange the port names as per the required order and then use "Apply" button to make the changes in the model. It also rewires the port connections smartly.
- "Reset" button will help to reset the port names in the listboxes to the inital state of the GUI.
Courtesy: Reorderable Listbox
Developed by: Sysenso Systems, https://sysenso.com/
1.0 - Initial Version.
Sysenso Systems (2023). Simulink Subsystem Port Organiser (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/74895-simulink-subsystem-port-organiser), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Inspired by: Reorderable Listbox
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.