Updated 09 Apr 2020
COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19), offered by Allen Institute for AI and other leading research groups, is a collection of thousands of articles related to COVID-19 and related coronaviruses. Here, we are using text analytics techniques in MATLAB to explore the articles and use topic modeling and document summarization to answer some of the relevant questions.
Sohini Sarkar (2021). COVID-19_TextAnalytics_MATLAB (https://github.com/mathworks/COVID-19_TextAnalytics_MATLAB), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Sciences > Biological and Health Sciences >
- Test & Measurement > Internet of Things (IoT) >
- AI, Data Science, and Statistics > Text Analytics Toolbox > Display and Presentation >
- Sciences > Biological and Health Sciences > Epidemiology >
- Code Generation > Fixed-Point Designer > Embedded Implementation > CORDIC Algorithms >
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!