Learn how to:
- Use Vehicle Dynamics Blockset™ to model complex vehicle dynamics and driving maneuvers
- Create real-time simulations of virtual vehicles with Simulink Real-Time™ and Speedgoat target hardware
- Employ Simulink’s interface to Unreal Engine® and visualize driving scenarios
- Set up a driving simulator with pedals and a steering wheel to perform driver-in-the loop testing
- Start with library blocks and pre-built reference applications out-of-the-box
- Save time and money by replacing in-vehicle testing with virtual vehicle simulators
- Customize your vehicle model and easily interface with your Simulink controls
- Efficiently iterate and test edge scenarios, in a repeatable, reproducible and safe environment
- Rapidly deploy your models on real-time hardware without leaving MATLAB® and Simulink
The download button will let you access files compatible with the latest MATLAB release (R2020b).
Use these hyperlinks to access versions from earlier releases:
For R2020b: Click on "Download from GitHub" button above.
For R2020a: https://github.com/Speedgoat-Application-Engineering-Team/Real-Time-Driver-in-the-Loop/archive/v2.0.1.zip
For R2019b: https://github.com/Speedgoat-Application-Engineering-Team/Real-Time-Driver-in-the-Loop/archive/v1.2.1.zip
Real-Time Driver-in-the-Loop Reference Application, speedgoat.com, MATLAB Central FileExchange
Certainly a 5-start submission for users looking to frontload the test and validation of early Simulink-based controls and perception, or even final embedded controllers, with real-time virtual vehicle with driver-in-the-loop and I/O connectivity (CAN, CAN FD, RT UDP and many other).
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!