Learn how to:
- Use Vehicle Dynamics Blockset™ to model complex vehicle dynamics and driving maneuvers
- Create real-time simulations of virtual vehicles with Simulink Real-Time™ and Speedgoat target hardware
- Employ Simulink’s interface to Unreal Engine® and visualize driving scenarios
- Set up a driving simulator with pedals and a steering wheel to perform driver-in-the loop testing
- Start with library blocks and pre-built reference applications out-of-the-box
- Save time and money by replacing in-vehicle testing with virtual vehicle simulators
- Customize your vehicle model and easily interface with your Simulink controls
- Efficiently iterate and test edge scenarios, in a repeatable, reproducible and safe environment
- Rapidly deploy your models on real-time hardware without leaving MATLAB® and Simulink
The download button will let you access files compatible with the latest MATLAB release (R2021a).
Use these hyperlinks to access versions from earlier releases:
For R2021a: Click on "Download" button at the top of the page.