Learn how to create and run real-time virtual vehicles and Driver-in the-Loop simulators to safely test and validate your new designs.
Updated 24 May 2022
The Speedgoat Real-Time Driver-in-the-Loop Simulator demonstrates how to immerse the driver into compelling photorealistic 3D visualization environments in combination with the real-time simulation and high-fidelity capture of the vehicle dynamics, the behaviors of the tire and road surface. A gaming pedal and a steering wheel hardware are used for the driver input.
Learn How To
- Use Vehicle Dynamics Blockset™ to model complex vehicle dynamics and driving maneuvers
- Create real-time simulations of virtual vehicles with Simulink Real-Time™ and Speedgoat target hardware
- Employ Simulink’s interface to Unreal Engine® and visualize driving scenarios
- Set up a driving simulator with pedals and a steering wheel to perform driver-in-the loop testing
- Open MATLAB and open Simulink Project File
- Click in 'Getting Started' project shortcut
- Follow steps in the documentation
Test System Setup