The MUST toolbox allows one to design transmit sequences, simulate RF signals, post-process and demodulate them, beamform and generate images, estimate Doppler velocities, and make educational figures and animations.
▪ Post-process experimental RF and I/Q ultrasound data
▪ Simulate acoustic pressure fields and ultrasound signals for uniform linear and convex arrays
▪ Make movies of wave propagation and backscattering
▪ Well-documented user-friendly Matlab functions
▪ 100% open-source
▪ Fast, easy and parallelizable
Shahriari, Shahrokh, and Damien Garcia. “Meshfree Simulations of Ultrasound Vector Flow Imaging Using Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics.” Physics in Medicine & Biology, vol. 63, no. 20, IOP Publishing, Oct. 2018, p. 205011, doi:10.1088/1361-6560/aae3c3.