Learn how to:
- Create accurate motor models and fine-tune controller gains by collecting data from hardware
- Monitor and control your real-time application directly from Simulink® models or with instrument panel apps
- Configure your controller model to generate compact and fast C code for any target microcontroller
- Automatically run test-cases and prove that your embedded motor controller meets requirements via
- Hardware-in-the-Loop testing
- Design and test motor controls with MATLAB® and Simulink®-integrated solutions that enable you to fully adopt Model-Based Design
- Test your motor controls early and often. Cut back development costs by exposing design flaws as early as possible
- Shorten time-to-market of your motor controls by using automated code generation and automated testing
- Protect your investment by reusing the same real-time equipment to test both, early control prototypes and final embedded controllers
The Electric Motor Control demo support R2020b:
For previous MATLAB releases, please use following download links:
© 2007 – 2020 Speedgoat GmbH
Speedgoat Application Engineering Team (2021). Electric Motor Control Reference Application (https://github.com/Speedgoat-Application-Engineering-Team/Electric-Motor-Control/releases/tag/v2.0.0), GitHub. Retrieved .
Nice demo. Use of motor control app in combination with variant models is helping to grasp the intended workflow.
Sad thing is that in 2020b a big change has taken place:
Error using slrt
Cannot create target object using slrt (OBSOLETE) command. Use slrealtime command.
Unfortunately it is not solved by simple replacing slrt with slrealtime. So only working in 2020a.
Very complete and hands-on contribution. Great!
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!