Learn how to:
- Create accurate motor models and fine-tune controller gains by collecting data from hardware
- Monitor and control your real-time application directly from Simulink® models or with instrument panel apps
- Configure your controller model to generate compact and fast C code for any target microcontroller
- Automatically run test-cases and prove that your embedded motor controller meets requirements via
- Hardware-in-the-Loop testing
- Design and test motor controls with MATLAB® and Simulink®-integrated solutions that enable you to fully adopt Model-Based Design
- Test your motor controls early and often. Cut back development costs by exposing design flaws as early as possible
- Shorten time-to-market of your motor controls by using automated code generation and automated testing
- Protect your investment by reusing the same real-time equipment to test both, early control prototypes and final embedded controllers
© 2007 – 2020 Speedgoat GmbH
Speedgoat Application Engineering Team (2020). Electric Motor Control Reference Application (https://github.com/Speedgoat-Application-Engineering-Team/Electric-Motor-Control/releases/tag/v1.2.2), GitHub. Retrieved .
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!