"Chemical, Biochemical, and Engineering Thermodynamics, 4e", by Stanley I. Sandler. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2006.
== Table of Contents
2. Conservation of Mass.
3. Conservation of Energy.
4. Entropy: An Additional Balance Equation.
5. Liquefaction, Power Cycles, and Explosions.
6. The Thermodynamic Properties of Real Substances.
7. Equilibrium and Stability in One-Component Systems.
8. The Thermodynamics of Multicomponent Mixtures.
9. The Estimation of the Gibbs Free Energy and Fugacity of a Component in a Mixture.
10. Vapor-liquid Equilibrium in Mixtures.
11. Other types of Phase Equilibria in Fluid Mixtures.
12. Mixture Phase Equilibria Involving Solids.
13. Chemical Equilibrium.
14. The Balance Equations for Chemical Reactors and Electrochemistry.
15. Some Biochemical Applications of Thermodynamics.
Appendix A: Thermodynamic Data.
Appendix B: Computer Programs.