"Fundamentals of Signals and Systems: Using the Web and MATLAB, 3e", by Edward W. Kamen and Bonnie S. Heck. Published by Prentice Hall.
== Table of Contents ==
1. Fundamental concepts
2. Time-domain models of systems
3. The Fourier series and Fourier transform
4. Fourier analysis of discrete-time signals
5. Fourier analysis of systems
6. The Laplace transform and the transfer function representation
7. The z-transform and discrete-time systems
8. Analysis of continuous-time systems using the transfer function representation
9. Application to Control
10. Design of digital filters and controllers
Companion software site includes MATLAB files, on-line demos, worked-out problems and instructor notes.