A detailed technical note on how to solve differential equations with MATLAB.
== Topics covered in the technical note ==
Differential Problems in MATLAB
1. What Equations Can MATLAB Handle?
2. Where Can I Find Tutorials or Additional Information?
Frequently Asked Questions
3. What Changes in Syntax Exist for ODE Solvers?
4. How Do I Reduce the Order of an ODE?
5. How Do I Solve Time-Dependent ODEs?
6. How Do I Use a Fixed Time Step?
7. How Do I Use Stochastic Differential Equations?
8. Systems of Equations
9. Boundary Value Problem (BVP): Channel Flow
10. What Is Stiffness?
11. Implicit vs. Explicit Methods
13. How Can I Change Options When Solving a Differential Equation?
14. What Option Parameters Can Be Modified?
15. How Can Options Be Used as Functions?
Differential-Algebraic Equations and their Index
16. How Can Differential Algebraic Equations Systems Be Solved in MATLAB?