Code generation toolbox for control systems on Ecotron EV Controllers
- Library of general purpose target blocks for use in Simulink® models and with code generation
- Automatic generation of executable code and A2L files
- Compatibility with CCP/XCP based calibration software tools
- Support for target microcontrollers such as the NXP MPC5744, Infineon Aurix, and NVIDIA Xavier
EcoCoder is fully integrated with Simulink, code generation tools from MathWorks, and works with some commercial compilers like CodeWarrior and HighTec. It links directly to the target controller integrating code generation, compiling, and executable generation in one click. The generated MOT file, the A2L file, and CAL file are ready to be programmed into the target controller via CAN and ready for calibration. EcoCoder is also compatible with CCP/XCP based calibration software tools.
The EcoCoder add-on is a Simulink blockset providing Embedded Coder® targets. It is developed for specific target microcontrollers including the NXP MPC5744 and Infineon Aurix. It uses Embedded Coder to generate C code (for user models), integrates it with low-level driver code, and then compiles and generates the executable files.
Our Autonomous driving control solution EcoCoder-AI provides a Model-Based Design tool chain with Linux and ROS based toolboxes for autonomous driving control systems. It supports the latest AI targets like NVIDIA Xavier and NXP S32V234. It enables the Simulink External mode with the AI targets so that the AD calibration can be done on-the-fly.
- On-site assistance
- System integration
- Embedded Software - Tools, IDE, RTOS
- Control Systems
- Embedded Systems
- Mechatronics and Robotics
- Real-Time Systems
- Test and Measurement
- Aerospace and Defense
- Consumer Electronics
- Technical Service Provider