The RTSim simulator executes Simulink models in real time. RTSim makes the development of motor-controlled systems more efficient. It provides hardware and software ideal for a virtual motor to enable users to evaluate the controller and perform rapid prototyping of a controller.
- An FPGA equipped with a 32-bit floating-point calculator simulates the motor model and responds in a microsecond.
- The advanced PWM board can be used for rapid prototyping of a motor controller.
- The simulator is supplied with Resolver simulated signal generator and Resolver converter.
- The simulator includes a linear modeled virtual motor, which allows users to edit parameters, and nonlinear modeled virtual motor.
- Real-time servo analysis software enables users to evaluate the stability of the whole control system.