Studio 5000 Logix Designer
Design and configuration software for discrete, process, batch, motion, safety, and drive-based applications
- Single control platform with a common control engine and development environment for any automation discipline
- Intuitive IEC61131-3 compliant interface eases startup and commissioning efforts
- Ladder logic, structured text, function block diagram and sequential function chart editors
- Comprehensive diagnostics and troubleshooting tools
- Design and implementation of IEC 61131 structured text control algorithms using Simulink PLC Coder
Studio 5000 Logix Designer® is a design and configuration software based on the Rockwell Automation Integrated Architecture™. It provides a common environment for users programming the Allen-Bradley® ControlLogix® and CompactLogix™ controllers, in standard and safety configurations, along with a wide range of redundancy, communication, motion, and I/O modules available for each.
Whether you have discrete, process, batch, motion, safety and drive-based applications, Studio 5000 Logix Designer offers an easy-to- use IEC61131-3 compliant interface, symbolic programming with structures and arrays and a comprehensive instruction set that serves many types of applications. It provides ladder logic, structured text, function block diagram and sequential function chart editors for program development as well as support for the S88 equipment phase state model for batch and machine control applications.
The Integrated Architecture system and Studio 5000 Logix Designer together help customers drive plant-wide optimization efficiently and effectively in a vast range of industries. The platform provides users with access to real-time information, and helps them maximize performance, save project development, and commissioning time, reduce maintenance and training costs and improve overall productivity.
Simulink PLC Coder™ allows users to deploy control algorithms designed in Simulink to the Studio 5000 Logix Designer programming environment as IEC 61131-3 structured text. This structured text can be imported as a Routine or as an Add-On Instruction (AOI) into Studio 5000 Logix Designer.
1201 South Second Street
Milwaukee, WI 53204-2496
- Industrial Controllers and PLCs
- Control Systems
- Process Control and Monitoring
- Real-Time Systems
- Chemical and Petroleum
- Industrial Automation and Machinery
- Instrumentation and Test
- Metals, Materials, and Mining
- Pulp and Paper