DO-178C and Related Standards
DO-178C is an update to the DO-178B standard and contains supplements that map closely with current industry development and verification practices including: Model-Based Development and Verification (DO-331) and Formal Methods (DO-333). Tool qualification is addressed in DO-330.
MATLAB and Simulink support Model-Based Design for DO-178C as illustrated below.
Related Standards Supported by MATLAB and Simulink Product Families
- DO-178C, Software Considerations in Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification
- DO-278A, Guidelines for Communications, Navigation, Surveillance, and Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) Systems Software Integrity Assurance
- DO-248C, Supporting Information for DO-178C and DO-278A
- DO-330, Software Tool Qualification Considerations
- DO-331, Model-Based Development and Verification Supplement to DO-178C and DO-278A
- DO-332, Object-Oriented Technology and Related Techniques Supplement to DO-178C and DO-278A
- DO-333, Formal Methods Supplement to DO-178C and DO-278A
Videos, Webinars, and Demos