Join the MathWorks Book Program
Are you writing or planning a book based on MATLAB®, Simulink®, or other MathWorks products? You may be eligible for membership in the MathWorks Book Program. Membership includes benefits such as publisher referrals, access to new versions of MathWorks products, and promotion of your book on the MathWorks Web site. Read on for eligibility requirements and a full list of benefits.
Books in the program are required to show substantial use of MATLAB or Simulink, such as:
- MATLAB or Simulink exercises or problems that reinforce concepts
- MATLAB or Simulink code samples written to illustrate examples throughout the book
- A companion workbook with MATLAB or Simulink exercises that supplements a main text
- Author-written MATLAB program files or models that solve problems from the book
- How-to books that focus on specific products and provide tutorials and tips
- Referrals to publishers
- Access to new versions of MathWorks products
- Guidelines on editorial standards and promotion requirements
- Book promotion on the MathWorks Web site
- Companion software distribution through the MATLAB Central File Exchange
- Access to publisher logos to highlight MATLAB and Simulink content within books
- Participation in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program
Authors who want to apply to the program should submit a Book Program Application.