Calculate the electromagnetic eigenmodes and propagation constants of optical waveguides using the finite difference method. Features:
1. Includes vector, semivector, and scalar versions.
2. Can solve for all components of E and H.
3. Allows for perfectly-matched boundary layers.
4. Can model transverse anisotropic materials.
5. Several examples included
Also available at:
A. B. Fallahkhair, K. S. Li and T. E. Murphy, "Vector Finite Difference Modesolver for Anisotropic Dielectric Waveguides", J. Lightwave Technol. 26(11), 1423-1431, (2008).