Code covered by the BSD License
- ACweight_time_filter(type...% ACweight_time_filter: Applies an A or C weighting time filter to a sound recording
- A_duration(p, Fs, flag)% A_duration: Calculates the A-duration for impulsive noise
- B_Duration_second_flucts(...% B_Duration_second_flucts: Calculates the secondary fluctuations for the B-duration of impulsive noise
- B_mil_1474D_duration(p, F...% B_mil_1474D_duration: Calculates the B-duration according to MIL-STD-1474D Requirement 4.
- C_duration(p, Fs, make_plot)% C_duration: Calculates the C-duration for impulsive noise
- D_duration(p, Fs, make_plot)% D_duration: Calculates the D-duration for impulsive noise
- E_duration(p, Fs)% E_duration: Calculates the E-duration for impulsive noise
- Impulsive_Noise_Meter(fil...% Impulsive_Noise_Meter: Loads sound time records, finds Peaks, calculates impulsive sound metrics
- LMS_trim(y, X, max_fits, ...% LMS_trim: Randomly trims the input data arrays and combinataions of data points.
- LMTSregor(y, X, max_fits,...% LMTSregor: Estimates the best fit line through tthe origin using a random trimming and least median squares
- Leq_all_calc(y, Fs, cf, s...% Leq_all_calc: Calculates levels and peaks for A, C, and linear weighting
- Pa_to_dB(p, ref)
- abcd_durations(p, Fs, mak...% abcd_durations: Calculates the A, B, C, and D durations for impulsive noise
- analytic_impulse(Fs, fc, ...% analytic_impulse: Impulsive noise with known peak level, frequency, duration
- bessel_antialias(y, Fs, F...% bessel_antialias: applies an antialiasing digital Bessel filter
- bessel_digital(Fs, Fcutof...% bessel_digital: creates a digital low pass bessel filter of order n
- bessel_down_sample(y, Fs,...% bessel_down_sample: applies an antialiasing digital Bessel filter
- calc_diff_metrics(s, diff...% calc_diff_metrics: Calculates the differences in metrics between pairs of channels: Impulsive Noise Meter
- channel_data_type_selecti...% channel_data_type_selection
- choosebox(varargin)CHOOSEBOX Two-listed item selection dialog box.
- convert_double(varargin)% This program converts the inputs into double precision arrays. Then
- dB_to_Pa(dB, ref)% written by Edwdard Zechmann
- data_loader2(filename, de...% data_loader2: Loads data specified as sound or vibrations and further specified as data, time increment or sampling rate
- data_outliers3(flag1, rta...% data_outliers: Determine the outliers and return descriptive statistics
- estimatenoise(X,varargin)estimatenoise: additive noise estimation from a time series
- fastlts(x,y,options)version 22/12/2000, revised 19/01/2001, 30/01/2003
- fastmcd(data,options)version 22/12/2000, revised 19/01/2001,
- file_extension(filename)% file_extension: separates a filename and path from the file extension
- filter_attenuation(f, fc,...% filter_attenuation: Nth octave band filter attenuation
- filter_settling_data3(Fs,...% filter_settling_data: Creates data to append to a time record for settling a filter
- find_nums(str, flag1, dec...% find_nums: Finds floating point complex, real, integer, and currency (dollars) numbers in a string
- find_previous_crossing(p,...% find_previous_crossing: finds previous crossing above or below p_value
- findextrema(a)FINDEXTREMA - finds minima and maxima of data
- findjobj(container,varargin)findjobj Find java objects contained within a specified java container or Matlab GUI handle
- fix_YTick(fmtz, dB_scale)% fix_YTick: Sets appropriate Y-Tick values for small plots
- fourier_nth_oct_time_filt...% fourier_nth_oct_time_filter: Computes fraction octave filters using ffts or hilbert transforms.
- func_threshold(I)Compute an optimal threshold for seperating the data into two classes .
- genHyper(a,b,z,lnpfq,ix,n...function [pfq]=genHyper(a,b,z,lnpfq,ix,nsigfig)
- geomean2(y, dim)% geomean2: Calculates the geometric mean
- geospace(a, b, n, flag)% geospace: caculates a geometric sequence or psuedogeometric sequence from a to b with n elements
- get_p_q2(Fs, Fsu, Fsl)
- kurtosis2(x, dimension)% This program calculates the kurtosis.
- localpeaks(SP, Fs, num_pt...% localpeaks: Finds impulsive peaks and returns the amplitudes and indices
- m_round(A, round_kind, ro...% m_round: Rounds an array to a specified number of significant digits or a specified digits place: significant figures, sigfigs
- main_sound% Main_Sound: Main Program for the Impulsive Noise Meter and outputs a table of impulsive noise metrics
- make_summary_impls_stats_...% make_summary_impls_stats_table: Makes a summary table of the output of the Impulsive_Noise_Meter; Impulse, Impulsive, Noise, Sound, Meter
- match_height_and_slopes2(...% match_height_and_slopes2: creates a quartic with specifed height and slope at the end points.
- maximize(hFig)MAXIMIZE Maximize a figure window to fill the entire screen
- moving(x,m,fun)MOVING will compute moving averages of order n (best taken as odd)
- nth_freq_band(N, min_f, m...% nth_freq_band: Calculates the 1/nth octave frequency bands center, lower, and upper bandedge limits
- num_impulsive_samples(s)% num_impulsive_samples: Counts the number of impulsive noise samples
- parseArgs(args,ArgStruct,...Helper function for parsing varargin.
- peak_index(SP, center_bin...% peak_index: Finds the highest data point centered about center_bin
- peak_ix(SP, Fs, threshold...% peak_ix: Locates peaks for acoustic impulsive noise
- peak_threshhold_function2...% peak_threshhold_function2: Calculates a threshold for finding peaks
- peakfinder(x0, thresh, ex...PEAKFINDER Noise tolerant fast peak finding algorithm
- plot_snd_vibs(SP, F_SP, v...% plot_snd_vibs(: plots sound and vibrations data in the time domain
- plotpeaks(SP, Fs, num_pts...% plotpeaks: finds peaks, plots peaks, then outputs impulsive noise metrics
- pow10_round(A, pow10, fla...% pow10_round: Round a numeric array to a Specified Digits Place
- print_channel_stats(s, fi...% print_channel_stats: Print the ststistics for each channel for the impulsive sound table
- print_data_loader_configu...% print_data_loader_configuration_table: Prints the variable configuration to a table
- print_outliers_indices(np...% written by Edward L. Zechmann 11 January 2009
- print_overall_stats(fid, ...% print_overall_stats: Print the overall statistics for the impulsive sound table
- rand_int(a, b, n, sorted,...% rand_int: Quckly generates n random integers from a to b integer
- remove_filter_settling_da...% remove_filter_settling_data: removes data added to time records to settle the filter
- resample_interp3(y_in, x_...% resample_interp3: resamples using interp1 with additional options
- resample_plot(t_SP, SP)% resample_plot: Resamples a plot to 10000 data points using the max and%min from each bin
- rise_time(y, Fs, percent_...
- rmean(y, db_or_lin)% get_stats: Calculates descriptive statistics for the input variable y.
- rms_val(p, dim)% rms_val: Calculates the rms value along a specific dimension
- save_a_plot2_audiological...% save_a_plot2_audiological: Saves current figure to specified image type.
- sd_round(A, N, flag2, mul...% sd_round: Rounds an array to a specified number of Significant Digits, significant figures, digits of precision
- selectdlg2( cellItems, gu...selectdlg2 Generate a scrolled matrix of choices for user selection.
- snd_peak_metrics(SP, Fs, ...% snd_peak_metrics: Calculates impulsive sound metrics including Nth octave band Leqs and peak levels
- splat_cell(buf)% splat_cell: Returns a row vector of numbers containng all of the numbers in a cell array
- sub_mean(SP, Fs, pps)% sub_mean: Removes the running average from a time record given a sampling rate and high pass cutoff frequency.
- sub_mean2(SP, Fs, pps)% sub_mean: Removes the running average from a time record given a sampling rate and high pass cutoff frequency.
- subaxis(varargin)SUBAXIS Create axes in tiled positions. (just like subplot)
- t_alpha(t, nu)% t_alpha: cumulative probability function of the t-distribution,
- t_confidence_interval(x, ...% t_confidence_interval: One or two sided confidence interval of standard error with t distribution
- t_icpbf(alpha, nu)% inverse cumulative probability function, t-distribution
- tableGUI(varargin)TABLEGUI - Spreadsheet like display and edition of a generic 2D array. By generic it is
- threshold_bin_peaks(y3, t...
- variable_data_type_select...% channel_data_type_selection
- wsmooth(z,x,y,L)WSMOOTH 1D and 2D robust smoothing.
View all files
Impulsive Noise Meter
22 Oct 2009
25 Sep 2012)
Calculates Impulsive noise metrics for hazardous acoustic noise assessment.