The method used in this work is based on a tutorial by David Arnold.
RUN The Logistic.m this will bring up the GUI.
1. Give the x values on a text file in column format
2. Give the y values on a text file in col format
3. 'Plot Initial' Button will plot the distribution
4. 'Find Fit' button will find the best fit
5. 'Reset' will remove the plot (Although I wanted to clean all the fields - did not have time)
5. K, G, Dm are the values in the following equation
y = K./(1+exp(-G*(x-Dm)));
6. SSE gives the sum of squred error between the fitted function and the actual data
7. CC give the correlation co-efficient between the fitted function and actual data