View the recorded webinar here:
In this webinar, we introduced iGEM teams to SimBiology, a MATLAB-based tool for modeling, simulating and analyzing biological systems. Using the Repressilator  model as an example, we demonstrated key features:
- Graphical modeling environment
- Ordinary differential equations (ODEs) and stochastic solvers
- Sensitivity analysis and parameter sweeps techniques
- Parameter estimation techniques
- Advanced analysis via custom analysis tasks written in MATLAB
 Michael B. Elowitz and Stanislas Leibler , A Synthetic Oscillatory Network of Transcriptional Regulators, Nature. 2000. Jan 20, 403(6767):335-8.
Download apps, toolboxes, and other File Exchange content using Add-On Explorer in MATLAB.