You often use the same code, but you still don't remember it?
1. Copy the code of the file insert_snippet.m.
2. Create a new shortcut in Matlab.
3. Paste the code into 'Callback'.
4. Change the code in the 22th line.
5. Give a name to your shortcut in 'Label'.
6. Click 'Save'.
7. Click on the newly created shortcut to paste your code into the editor.
Fix bug for new versions of Matlab.
Now the code does not add a variable in the workspace. Besides, a new line is introduces by the more usual character '\n'.
Fix minors bugs and give an example.