gpoints is the function for drawing points,
gsortline is the function for drawing lines (lines are drawn by points clicking and connected by smoothing), and
DrawGUI is a demo.
- mouse left click to add a point
- mouse left click on a point and hold to
- movemouse right click on a point to remove
- keyboard input "s" to save the drawing
- keyboard input "r" to reset the drawing to previous saving
keyboard input "Delete" to delete the drawing
You have to use DrawDUI( ) like imshow( ).
You have to put an image object as variable inside.
hello. i tried to run the DrawGUI and i got the following error.
Undefined variable or function I might refer to the function i.
Error in DrawGUI (line 41)
Download apps, toolboxes, and other File Exchange content using Add-On Explorer in MATLAB.