EsmeProcess: The main program is functioning dicom operation with drawing/painting multiple Region Of Interest (ROI) on a given dicom image, saving/retrieving the results into/from the dicom header, computing various statistic required, and viewing 3D images. All the imroi tools (freehand, circle, rectangle, polygon) are used to define ROI region(s) with a sophisticated binary operation between them. The statistical functions include bar, plot and boxplot. Further functions are provided:
- Save the ROI/painting into dicom header; save the image, statistic, mask and ROI in .dicom, .png, .mask and .xlsx formats correspondingly.
- Read the ROI/painting from header and paint to the dicom image; also load.mask.
- Expand the ROI based on the size defined in the option file.
- Apply the ROI to other images within the same dicom series either directly or by loading a .mask.
- Calculate the mean, deviation and percentiles of aggregated ROI and display by plot, bar or boxplot in Statistic Menu. The aggregated ROI is computed based on an interactive binary operation. Each shape's histogram can be shown by right-click menu.
- Load and configure the parameters. For example, the text object can be switched off by setting 'roitexton' parameter to zero in Options.
- View, edit, anonymize and recover dicoms and headers
- View cross-section of 3D Images by scrolling up/down mouse wheel
- Binary mask (.mask).
- Region Of Interest (.xlsx).
- Statistic of ROI (.png).
- Dicom images with painting history (.dicom).
This program is also a good example for people who intend to use some undocumented tools such as uitree, recent files menu and listbox context menu etc.