|11 Oct 2013
- fix for BTStream (Shimmer3) and Boilerplate having the same version number
- updates to comments
|16 Oct 2013
- Support for pressure sensor (Shimmer3)
|21 Jan 2014
- Added support for GSR+ Expansion Board
|29 Jan 2014
Removed unused scripts and folders, users should note that, BTStream firmware is required on the Shimmer device when using the Instrument Driver. Latest Version of BTStream should always be used, and is readily available on our website.
|21 Mar 2014
- ExG support for Shimmer3 (including examples)
- Add battlimitwarning for Shimmer3
- Revised comments and warnings
|02 Jul 2014
Please note that BtStream firmware v0.4.0 or later is required for Bridge Amplifier functionality. Please download from www.shimmersensing.com.
|02 Jul 2014
|13 Oct 2014
v2.3 - for full compatibility use with FW: BtStream v0.5.0 / LogAndStream v0.3.0.
- ExG lead-off support
- Get Expansion Board ID support
- LogAndStream FW support
- Configurable Baudrate support
- ecgtoheartrateexample (Heart Rate from ECG)
|06 Mar 2015
v2.4 - for full compatibility use with FW: BtStream v0.5.0 / LogAndStream v0.3.0.
- Added resettodefaultconfiguration.
- Autoset data rates when Shimmer sampling rate is set.
- See Readme.txt for details.
|15 May 2015
- Updated readfirmwareversion() for compatibility with FW versions BtStream 0.6.0 / LogAndStream 0.4.0 and higher.
- minor fixes/changes.
|20 Oct 2015
v2.6 - for full compatibility use with FW: BtStream 0.8.0 / LogAndStream 0.6.0
- Improved ECGtoHR algorithm
- PC System Timestamps for sync.
- Three bytes timestamp support (BtStream 0.8.0/LogAndStream 0.6.0 and later).