Request Licenses for your Student Competition Individual Team
This request for Licenses of MathWorks software ("Programs") should be completed by a faculty advisor or other individual authorized to act on behalf of the Organization/University identified below.
Please note: This form does not have session-saving capabilities. You will need the following information to complete this form:
Organization/University status information:
Legal Entity Name
Your Organization/University non-profit status (non-profit or for-profit)
Applicable tax ID information:
- If U.S. you will need to provide a copy of your W-9
- If EMEA you will need to provide your VAT # or applicable tax registration ID #
- If Asia/Latin America/Canada/Mexico you will need to provide your organization's/university's tax registration ID #
If you do not have a MathWorks Account, you will need to create one now. This will require validating your email address, via your email account. Note: For the question "How will you use Programs?" select "Teaching or research in school.".
- Enter your email address
- Sign in or create a MathWorks Account
- Provide additional information
- Submit form