Request Licenses for your Student Competition Individual Team

This request for Licenses of MathWorks software ("Programs") should be completed by a faculty advisor or other individual authorized to act on behalf of the Organization/University identified below.

Please note: This form does not have session-saving capabilities. You will need the following information to complete this form:

Organization/University status information:

  • Legal Entity Name

  • Your Organization/University non-profit status (non-profit or for-profit)

  • Applicable tax ID information:

    • If U.S. you will need to provide a copy of your W-9
    • If EMEA you will need to provide your VAT # or applicable tax registration ID #
    • If Asia/Latin America/Canada/Mexico you will need to provide your organization's/university's tax registration ID #

MathWorks Account

If you do not have a MathWorks Account, you will need to create one now. This will require validating your email address, via your email account. Note: For the question "How will you use Programs?" select "Teaching or research in school.".