Automotive Conference 2018
May 2 | Plymouth, MI
Join MathWorks Automotive Conference 2018 to learn from MATLAB® and Simulink® experts, hear real-world customer use cases, and discover the latest industry trends.
The event is free, but registration is required.
You are invited to submit an abstract for presentation at MathWorks Automotive Conference 2018.
Suggested topics include but are not limited to:
- Deployment of Model-Based Design
- Automated driving
- Perception and sensor fusion
- Powertrain electrification
- Engine control and calibration
- Data analytics
- Functional safety, including ISO 26262
- Software architecture, including AUTOSAR
- Embedded security
- System simulation
- Model code verification
MathWorks Automotive Conference brings together engineers and managers from OEMs and suppliers as well as MathWorks experts and partners to exchange ideas, best practices, and lessons learned from the deployment of Model-Based Design. The conference features:
- User presentations and case studies
- Demonstrations of solutions adding value to MATLAB and Simulink based development processes
- Master classes that provide tips and tricks for advanced users
What to Expect
Presenters from leading automotive OEMs and suppliers will demonstrate how they applied technical computing and Model-Based Design using MATLAB and Simulink.
More than 500 automotive experts participated in MathWorks Automotive Conference 2017.
Senior MathWorks engineers will deliver master classes on automated driving, data analytics, and powertrain development.