MATLAB Computational Finance Conference 2014
Professionals from across the financial services industry came together at the MATLAB Computational Finance Conference 2014 to learn how leading organisations use MATLAB® to develop increasingly complex financial models and accelerate implementation with assurance.
- Keynote presentations from Bank of England and MathWorks
- Customer presentations from leading industry practitioners in trading, risk, valuation, portfolio analysis, insurance, and regulatory compliance, including HSBC, Deutsche Bank, and Prudential
- Taster sessions of MathWorks training courses including finance fundamentals, econometrics, statistics, and optimization
- Master class tutorials delivered by senior MathWorks engineers on interest rate modelling, object-oriented programming, machine learning, and deployment
- Exhibition area including MathWorks demo station and stands from partner organisations