We are looking for an experienced software engineer who is good at abstract thinking and algorithm design. Knowledge of compilers, formal methods or program analysis is a plus. You will join a dynamic core development team to enhance the Simulink Design Verifier product with brand new verification capabilities. This position offers you a great opportunity to learn many of our core technologies and apply your design and implementation skills to build parts of our product from ground up.
- Design data-structures and algorithms for interfacing with and coordinating multiple analysis engines, post-processing intermediate results, building a data-base of analysis results, and building customer visible UIs for visualizing analysis results
- Develop high-quality implementations and integrate them into a large legacy code-base
- Participate in architecture and design reviews
- Work closely with quality engineering, documentation, and program management to ensure consistently high quality software releases
- Support customer facing engineers in timely resolution of customer issues
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
The ideal candidate will have the following minimum qualifications
- Experience with C/C++
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Experience with large code bases
- Excellent written and verbal communication
In addition the following skills are highly desirable:
- Experience or knowledge of Formal Methods tools and techniques
- Experience with compiler technologies, intermediate representations, graph theory, data/control flow analysis
- Experience or knowledge of SML/OCaml
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here