C++ Infrastructure and Library Developer
As a member of the Foundation Architecture team, you will gain experience with a wide array of MathWorks tools and technologies, from low-level platform-specific code to the latest MATLAB language features. You will have the opportunity to interact with other development teams responsible for MathWorks’ 90+ products. Work as a member of a small, dynamic team responsible for developing and maintaining core infrastructure used throughout the MathWorks’ product line.
- C++ infrastructure and library development
- Participate in the design and implementation of core infrastructure used throughout the MathWorks’ product line
- Contribute to all activities of the software lifecycle, including writing specifications, coding, building, releasing, testing, and bug fixing.
- Implementation and improvement of processes and infrastructure
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Proficiency with C++
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or closely related field
- Experience with C++ libraries, including the Standard Template Library (STL) and the Boost C++ Libraries
- Experience with cross-platform development
- Experience with scripting languages, such as Python, Ruby, Perl, GNU Make and shell scripts
- Experience with professional software development processes, including source-code control, code reviews, automated build, testing and release
- Familiarity with concurrent programming, threading and synchronization
- Familiarity with MATLAB and MEX API
- Internship or co-op experience is preferred
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.