Senior C++ Software Engineer
This position is located at The MathWorks Corporate World Headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts. MathWorks provides relocation benefits to assist with moving to the Natick (Boston Metro-West) area.
Come work with a world-class team of engineers committed to building revolutionary software tools used in modeling, simulating, and deploying modular, multi-domain engineering systems. Our customers rely on MATLAB and Simulink to solve some of their most challenging software problems.
You will leverage your algorithmic, C++, and software architecture skills to design and develop the next generation features and tools for use in modeling, simulation and code-generation of complex multi-domain systems. Your day to day tasks will include:
- Solving extremely challenging software design problems efficiently and effectively
- Improving our customers' quality of life with creative workflows and tools.
- Collaborating with subject matter experts and development support staff throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Pursuing excellence in all things!
- Expertise with C++
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- Expertise with algortithm development.
- Experience in parallel language constructs or parallelization techniques.
- Experience with compiler implementation and optimization.
- Experience using multiple programming languages.
- Demonstrated ability to dive into and work with large code bases.
- Strong abstraction, algorithmic, and software architecture skills.
- Strong communications skills.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here