Engineering Development Group - Associate (Computer Science)
US-MA-Natick | Entry-Level Computer Science | 10060-NFIN
Our Engineering Development Group (EDG) provides MathWorks new hires from a variety of technical backgrounds with the opportunity to develop technical and leadership skills for a successful career at MathWorks.
The program is structured to allow engineers to explore target areas within the company and help transition into other technical teams at MathWorks.
This role consists of complementary components that include training, Application Support and collaborative project work with various technical teams. More specifically, you will:
- Contribute to products and projects with teams such as Software Development, Technical Marketing and Customer Training
- Provide application support to MathWorks customers for highly complex technical issues in MATLAB, Simulink, and our entire suite of products.
- Discover MathWorks teams that match your professional interests and advance your career; Strengthen your technical and non-technical skills to prepare for long-term success
- Benefit from extensive learning opportunities through training, mentorship, and knowledge sharing forums.
- Specialize and develop technical skills in your domain and MathWorks product suite
- Develop leadership skills through opportunities to coach and mentor others, and initiate and lead process improvement projects
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Strong academic record
- Experience in developing software
- Proficiency in Object oriented programming
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Experience with MATLAB is a plus.
- Experience with Language Design, Compilers, Object Oriented programming, Web Development, Image processing, Computer Vision is a plus.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 3500 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here