Use containers to create software environments that you can use exactly where you need them, whether that’s desktop, server, or cloud environments. Because you install only the software libraries and packages you need for your applications, containers are lightweight and provide a reproducible and reliable way of sharing applications without worrying about configuring installations each time.
The MATLAB Deep Learning Container is designed to take full advantage of high-performance NVIDIA GPUs to speed up your deep learning applications. You can access the MATLAB Deep Learning Container from anywhere using a web browser or VNC connection.
You can create your own container with a customized MATLAB installation using a reference Dockerfile.
- MATLAB Container on Docker Hub
Access MATLAB on the cloud or in server environments by using the MATLAB container available on Docker® Hub.
- MATLAB Deep Learning Container on Docker Hub
Run the MATLAB Deep Learning Container available on Docker Hub in cloud or server environments.
- MATLAB Deep Learning Container on NVIDIA GPU Cloud for Amazon Web Services
Run the MATLAB Deep Learning Container in the cloud on Amazon® Web Services.
- MATLAB Deep Learning Container on NVIDIA GPU Cloud for NVIDIA DGX
Run the MATLAB Deep Learning Container on an NVIDIA® DGX machine.
- Cloud AI Workflow Using the Deep Learning Container (Deep Learning Toolbox)
An example workflow for training, importing data, and optimizing a deep neural network in the cloud using the Deep Learning Container.
Create Your Own
- Create a Custom MATLAB Container
Create a Docker container image with a custom MATLAB installation.
Learn About Containers
- What is a Container?
Learn about containers and the benefits of using them.
- Create Encrypted Connection to Remote Applications and Containers
Learn how to create and encrypted connection to remote applications and containers.
- Configure Containers
Configure containers by specifying environment variables.
- Use GPUs in Containers
Enable GPU use in a container.
- Share Data with Containers
Import and export data in containers.
- Install Updates, Toolboxes, Support Packages, and Add-Ons in Containers
Install updates, toolboxes, and add-ons in containers.
- Save Changes in Containers
Save the changes made in a container for future use.