Analog Signal Generation
Configure analog output channels and generate signals with your device
|Add output channel to device interface (Since R2020a)
|Write output scans to hardware channels (Since R2020a)
|Queue scan data for device output (Since R2020a)
|Flush DataAcquisition input and output buffers (Since R2020a)
|Simultaneously read and write device channel data (Since R2020a)
|Start DataAcquisition background operation (Since R2020a)
|Stop background operation (Since R2020a)
|Remove channel from device interface (Since R2020a)
|Analog Output Generator
|Define and generate analog output signals (Since R2019a)
- Generate Signals in the Foreground
Generate data from a device while MATLAB® waits.
- Generate Signals in the Background
Generate data from a device while MATLAB continues to run.
- Generate Signals in the Background Continuously
Continuously generate data from a device while MATLAB continues to run.
- Generate and Measure Signals with Analog Devices ADALM1000
Program a DataAcquisition for ADALM1000 input and output.
- Generate Signals with Analog Output Generator
Use the Analog Output Generator app to define and produce analog output signals.
Multiple Channels and Measurement Types
- Generate Signals on Multiple Channels
This example shows how to generate data from multiple channels and multiple devices.
- Generate Signals on Both Analog and Digital Channels
This example shows how to generate signals when the DataAcquisition contains both analog and digital channels.
- Acquire Data and Generate Signals Simultaneously
Acquire and generate data at the same time.