Componentization of Large Projects
Projects help you to organize large modeling projects by finding required files, managing and sharing files and settings, and interacting with source control. Watch How to Organize Large Projects into Components (3 min, 32 sec) and see What Are Projects?.
|List all projects in reference hierarchy of current project|
- Componentization Using Referenced Projects
Organize a large project into components to facilitate, for example, component reuse and modular development.
- Add or Remove a Reference to Another Project
Add or remove project components.
- View, Edit, or Run Referenced Project Files
View, edit, or run component files through project reference hierarchy.
- Extract a Folder to Create a Referenced Project
Partition a large project into components.
- Manage Referenced Project Changes Using Checkpoints
Detect changes in referenced project components using checkpoints.